Roto-gro

A revolution in growing technology.

Roto-Gro Systems are the best way to achieve massive yields. Our products are the future of hydroponic growing systems. Start increasing your yields and your profits. Contact us today to get started.

find out more
The Roto-Gro 420 unit

Roto-gro

What is the Roto-Gro System?

The Roto-Gro System is an automated rotary hydroponic vertical farming system for producing consistent quality plants indoors, using less space and energy than a traditional hydroponic environment.

The Roto-Gro System is able to produce uniform high quality medicinal cannabis at a reasonable cost allowing the Company to realise the burgeoning medicinal cannabis market in the western world. The Roto-Gro System also has application in the following markets: health and nutrition supplements; herbs and spices; pharmaceuticals; nutriceuticals and food products.

The products

The Roto-Gro advantage

Growing plants in a rotary hydroponic garden such as the Roto-Gro System results in uniform growth patterns.

This makes harvesting projections and scheduling easier for the grower. The compression resulting from the rotation results in plants with more internodes (flowering sites) and better flavor profiles.

The Roto-Gro system significantly reduces the costs associated with conventional hydroponics including facility construction and maintenance costs, utility costs, atmospheric, water and nutrient costs, and pest/disease control costs.

Who is it for?

From home-based to commercial growers

Whether you are a home-based or commercial grower, we have a Roto-Gro System to meet your needs.

Our consulting services team is available to discuss which system and options are best suited to your individual requirements.

Optional software module enabled monitoring of all facets of production while maintaining the highest standards of quality and secuirty. Our automated control system monitors all aspects of the Roto-Gro system and automatically alerts when readings are outside of configurable parameters.

Read more

Who is Roto-Gro Limited?

Our background

The Company was incorporated on 27 May 2015 for the purpose of acquiring licences for the Roto-Gro System. The Company has entered into a conditional share sale agreement to acquire 80% of Roto-Gro Worldwide with an option to aquire the remaining 20%.

Company information:
  • Roto-Gro International Limited
  • ACN: 606 066 059
  • ASX Code: RGI
  • Lead Manager: Barclay Wells AFSL 235070

Contact us

Drop us a message

If you would like to speak to one of our Customer Service Representatives please submit your contacts details or email us. We will be in contact with you shortly.